Not if you don't want them to. You can use the "Breathing Room" feature under "Advanced Settings" in your Meeting Scheduler Settings. If you need time to prepare or follow up between meetings, you can use this setting to give yourself a breather. For example, if you choose a 15-minute Breathing Room time, we’ll make sure that you always have 15 minutes before and after any meetings.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up different 'working hours' for my meeting types? [Gmail]
- What is Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]
- Can a recipient reschedule a meeting scheduled through Meeting Scheduler?
- How to Add a Personalized Meeting Title in Meeting Scheduler [Gmail]
- How Do I Use Round Robin In Meeting Scheduler?
- When Do I Need To Remove Users From Round Robin?
- What Logic Is Used To Determine Who Gets The Meeting When Using Round Robin?
- How Many Team Members Can I Add To Our Round Robin?
- How Do I Set Up Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]
- How Do I Use Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]