Our Enterprise plan integrates directly with Salesforce.com, the world’s leading CRM provider.
Not a Yesware user yet? Try a free trial.
We also offer a variety of CRM solutions for our Pro and Premium users by using our BCC email feature to automatically send a copy of your emails into your CRM. If your CRM provides a BCC email address or unique Dropbox address, we can send a copy of your outbound messages into the CRM.
Using this feature, you will no longer need to manually add the BCC address to all your emails. After a quick setup, we will take care of this for you and all your outbound emails will be sent to your CRM.
To set up the BCC to CRM feature:
- Using the Yesware drop-down menu in the top left corner of Gmail, select Preferences
- Go to the Integrations section
- Turn "BCC to CRM" to ON
- Input your unique BCC address
- Click "save & reload"
- Ensure that the "CRM" button is checked in your Gmail compose window
Here are the instructions for finding that unique address in popular CRM tools:
- The BCC to CRM address for Salesforce can be found under the My Settings or Setup option in the top right corner of Salesforce. Simply click on your name and select My Settings. From there, select the "My Email to Salesforce" tab to find the BCC address. If you are on our Enterprise plan of Yesware, you do not need to use the CRM email address. Instead, you will want to authenticate your Salesforce account to set up the automatic sync.
- You can find the BCC email address under the Email integration settings in Pipedrive.
- The BCC address can be found under Admin > Email Archiving settings in SugarCRM. For full instructions on how to locate this address, check out this support article from SugarCRM.
- You can find the BCC email address under My Preferences > Mail drop box in Capsule. For full instructions on how to locate this address, check out this support article from Capsule.
- The BCC address can be found when opening a contact card and selecting the email tab in Base. You can find the email address in the bottom left corner of this page.
- To locate your BCC address for Zoho, check out this support article on their help center.
We don't currently integrate with CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics because they don't support the email BCC feature that we use to sync email.