The meeting duration selector lets you choose how long you want your custom availability meeting to be. You can suggest large blocks of time for your meetings and let Meeting Scheduler create the available time slots for the meeting. Select the meeting duration and Yesware will automatically break your available times into meeting-length slots.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up different 'working hours' for my meeting types? [Gmail]
- What is Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]
- Can a recipient reschedule a meeting scheduled through Meeting Scheduler?
- How to Add a Personalized Meeting Title in Meeting Scheduler [Gmail]
- How Do I Use Round Robin In Meeting Scheduler?
- When Do I Need To Remove Users From Round Robin?
- What Logic Is Used To Determine Who Gets The Meeting When Using Round Robin?
- How Many Team Members Can I Add To Our Round Robin?
- How Do I Set Up Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]
- How Do I Use Meeting Scheduler? [Gmail]