If you are a Team Leader on your Team, you can create Meeting Types for your Team to use. This lets you set the agenda and time frame for them so that everyone on your team is delivering consistent meeting content.
To create a Team Meeting Type:
- Navigate to your Meeting Scheduler Settings page
- In the Team Meeting Types area, click "Create Team Meeting Type"
- Select the Team for which you'd like to create the event
- Select if you'd like that Team Meeting Type to have Round Robin
- Give the Meeting Type a name, select a duration, enter a description, choose how you want the hyperlink to display, and finalize the URL
- In the Advanced Settings area, determine if you want the recipient to answer questions upon booking the meeting and add any colleagues who will need to be included on the meeting when it is booked
- Click "Save Meeting Type"
Once you have saved the Meeting Type to the Team, your Team Members, and their recipients, will be able to view the Meeting Type in their list of available meetings.
- Meetings will be booked on the Team Member's default calendar
- The location field will be blank unless the Team Member using it has set up the Zoom integration, in which case, their Zoom link will be generated upon booking
- Team Meeting Types have a 1:1 relationship with a given Team (meaning that a single Team Meeting Type cannot belong to multiple teams); as such, Team Meeting Types can only be edited by the Team Leaders of that specific team
- Only Team Leaders can edit and delete Team Meeting Types, not Team Members